Fri, Oct 02|
NavigateHER Women Conference
This conference is designed to share unique leadership skills and techniques for your leadership journey. WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Youth Leadership, Young Professionals & Professionals
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2020, 3:00 PM PDT – Oct 03, 2020, 5:00 PM PDT
About the Event
2-day virtual women's business and leadership empowerment experience with a live event feel!
About this Event
This 2-day conference will include an inspirational and empowering opening session each day, a candid and powerful panel discussion each day featuring successful business women, information packed break out sessions facilitated by some of the best female subject matter experts, and a super fun networking mixer. We will also be giving away door prizes. Each attendee will receive a beautiful certificate of completion at the end of the conference that will be mailed.
Session Topics Include:
- Overcoming Obstacles as a Woman Leader
- Leading Through Adversity
- Executive Presence & Building Rapport
- Preparing For Negotiations
- Topics are subject to change**
If you are a career woman who wants to grow and excel into more leadership driven positions or a business woman who wants to sharpen her leadership skills, this is the conference for you. Whether you are a career woman or a woman entrepreneur, each of the sessions offered will be beneficial to you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Career women who are not provided leadership training through their employers
- Career women who are on a leadership career path or aspire to be leaders
- Women who are eager to connect with other like-minded, goal-driven, ambitious women
- Women who value learning from other women who can relate to them and their career and business issues
- Women who are ready to level up and start taking more strategic action toward her career goals
- Women who has aspire to become an entrepreneur who leads
- Women with an established businesses who want to learn more and sharpen their skills
- Women who have a business and want to build more connections
- Women who have a business and want to build a stronger brand
- Teens looking to power up
- Young Professionals looking to break barriers and shatter the glass ceiling
- Women who are committed to investing in themselves, their careers and their business
Attendees will receive workshop session material electronically as well as an event package with some nice goodies in the mail prior to the conference date. And yes! The networking event on day 1 is still happening! Wait until you see what we have planned!